At present, we deliver to most parts of mainland Singapore. Any order under $100.00 will be charged delivery fee. A delivery fee of $10 per location will apply. Locations within Sentosa and Tuas will be subjected to a delivery charge of $20.
Deliveries for Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays will be $15 per delivery location and $25 for locations within Sentosa and Tuas.
If you prefer to pick your orders out from our bakery, you are able to select your preferred date and timing for pick-up. We will pack your orders at least 30 mins ahead of your pick-up time. For curb-side pick-up, you can contact us to arrange for a time so our staff can meet you by the curb for your easy collection.
- Bank Transfer/ Internet Banking
- Credit Card/Debit Card
- Cash Payment
After placing your order, kindly proceed with the following details:
- Bank Transfer/ Internet Banking
Bank: OCBC Bank
Account Number: 695412635001
We accept cash payment for in-store purchases. Please do not send cash by post.
Business Partners and Sales
We are more than thrilled to work with great partners. We have built our business by using the finest ingredients possible. We seek out like-minded suppliers and partners who deliver quality and understand flavour, building long-standing relationships that ensure consistency for our customers.
If you are a like-minded supplier of flours, butters or any products that you think we may be interested in, please get in touch with us! We love to hear from you!
We bake and deliver artisan products to a wide range of flavour-loving customers across a spectrum of businesses. From cafes, restaurants, hotels, caterers and retail shops, our customers value the high-quality products we bake and deliver fresh daily.
Our products are au naturel. There are no preservatives or unnatural ingredients used in any of our products. In contrast, we only make our products from finest natural ingredients.
Our comprehensive range includes sourdough loaves, European bread, rolls, pastries, and cakes. Our quality products are suitable for both food service and retail. Supported by a dedicated customer service team, we partner with our customers to ensure you select the right products for you and your clientele.
We are able to customise our artisan breads and products in various sizes based on your requirements
If you will like to offer enjoué products at your establishment or would like us to customise an exclusive range, or would like to inquire about our range of services, please complete the enquiry form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Orders, Pricing & Payments
1. Delivery areas
- At present, enjoué delivers to most areas in mainland Singapore, but not certain areas. You may also contact us at email@example.com to check on our delivery coverage. enjoué will only process and accept orders within our delivery coverage.
- All orders made by you are subject to stock availability. enjoué reserves the right to cancel, amend or reject your order in whole or in part, at any time and without liability or compensation, where any product is out of stock, damaged or spoilt, or unavailable for any other reason. enjoué reserves the right to limit your order or the quantity of a particular product you may order.
3. Product Information, Pricing and Payment
- enjoué endeavours to provide you with accurate and up-to-date pricing, product and promotional information. However, errors may sometimes occur and we do not guarantee that the pricing, images, or other product or promotional information provided will be accurate, reliable, current, error-free, updated, or complete. You agree that enjoué shall not be liable for any errors in the pricing and product or promotional information listed on our Site, App or through our Services. The price to be paid by you shall be based on our prevailing selling price at the time we receive yourorder, which may or may not be correctly reflected on the Site. If a product offered by enjoué itself is not as described, your sole remedy is toreturn it in unused condition.
- If the actual price of any item ordered by you is higher than that reflected on the Site, we will inform you and you will be given an option to confirm or cancel your purchase of such item based on the correct price. By confirming your purchase, you authorise us to charge the additionalamounts to you. If you elect to cancel the purchase, we will reverse or refund payment for such item in accordance with our prevailing refund policy at such time. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced item as cancelled.
- Where the actual price of any product is dependent on its weight (“Weighed Item”), the actual weight of the product is pre-baked weight and baked goods in general lose between 5% to 15% of their pre-baked weight.
- Payment for all orders shall be made in Singapore dollars.
- We accept payment for orders by Bank Transfer and Visa only.
- By placing your order, you authorise us to transmit information or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time and this may include verification checks involving your debit or credit card number or credit reports in order to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation, to protect you and us from fraud, and to enable us to arrange delivery of yourorder to your nominated delivery address.
- enjoué will not process orders that attempt to use an incorrect, expired, or over-the-limit credit card. We will make our best efforts to contact you if this occurs. However, in the event such an order is processed, enjoué reserves the right to collect funds for any uncollected transactions owed to it. enjoué may charge a fee of S$5 per order should a payment made via credit card be declined resulting in the need for alternate payment or exception processing.
4. Deliveries & Returns
- Delivery slots are subject to availability. Bulk orders may be subject to a different delivery cost and may require a longer delivery time to be fulfilled. “Bulk order” means an order for any product that comprises quantities of beyond 24 units, unless otherwise stated in writing by enjoué. enjoué will endeavour to deliver the products to your delivery address within the delivery time frame selected by you, but does not and cannot guarantee that the delivery time frames will be met as there may be factors outside of our control which may result in early or delayed deliveries such as weather, traffic, haze, etc. You agree that enjoué shall not be liable for any deliveries made outside the delivery time frame. If your designated delivery location is inaccessible, rendering us unable to make the delivery, we will contact you to determine the best alternative location and/or date.
- Please notify enjoué immediately of any change to your delivery address, date or time of delivery, or contact number. Any changes in the delivery address or date or time of delivery after the submission of your order may incur an administrative charge of S$10.00. enjoué uses no chemicals or preservatives in all our products to maintain the quality and integrity of our products. To maintain the integrity of products after delivery, we recommend that you immediately freezer or refrigerate the breads or pastries items.
- If an order is cancelled, or if no one is at the delivery location to receive the order during the chosen delivery slot, enjoué reserves the right to charge a ‘failed delivery’ fee equal to the sum of (1) 100% of the total dollar value of your ordered items (since our baked goods items are custom-baked and guaranteed fresh) plus (2) a re-delivery or cancellation fee of S$10.00.
- In the interest of safety, we do not deliver to walk-ups (a building without an elevator) about the 3rd floor. In the event of a broken elevator, we also do not ask our drivers to carry baked goods more than 3 floors. Our technology cannot, and does not, enforce these limits. We ask our customers to abide by these service limitations, as we may limit deliveries when orders exceed these requirements. Again this limitation exists only to protect the health of our delivery staff. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
- We ask that you please check your order upon delivery. If you’re not completely happy with your baked goods, let us know within 3 hours from your delivery time and we’ll give you a full refund. If there is any damaged or incorrect product(s) (including delivery of additional product(s) not ordered by you), please contact us within 3 hours of your delivery date at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9191 6145. enjoué at its sole discretion, will offer a replacement or refund of the damaged or incorrect product(s), or arrange for the re-delivery, collection and/or return of the incorrect product(s).
- We ask that all returned products are not be consumed, and in the original box and/or packaging. enjoué reserves the right, but has no obligation to, inspect the returned product and to determine whether the product was rightfully returned in accordance with this paragraph. Where enjoué exercises its right to inspect the Product, enjoué’s decision in respect of such returned products shall be deemed final and binding on you.
What is Personal Data?
“Personal data” means data about a person who can be identified (i) from that data, or (ii) from that data and other information to which enjoue has or is likely to have access.
What personal data does enjoue bakery collect?
We gather various types of personal data of our users and customers, which includes data that has been obtained voluntarily by you or automatically by digital means.
Data that is voluntarily provided.
enjoue collects personal data that you voluntarily provide to us, whether through the site or channels (such as through email, telephone and other forms of communication). At various places on the site or in the course of obtaining the services provided by enjoue bakery, you may be required to provide certain personal data such as your full name, email address, address, country of residence, telephone number and other personal information, in order to access or use certain features or services of the site or to otherwise obtain our services.
Data that is sent automatically.
In addition, enjoue collects data that is sent automatically by your web browser, computer, mobile or tablet device. This may include your IP address, the address of the web page you were visiting when you accessed our Site, date and time of your visit, information about the device you are using and other information.